Post Mortem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Post Mortem

Horde Guild on Dunemaul-EU

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mosvax - Elemental shaman apply.

Go down 
+2
Taramozo
Mosvax
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mosvax
N3WB

Mosvax - Elemental shaman apply. Empty
PostSubject: Mosvax - Elemental shaman apply.   Mosvax - Elemental shaman apply. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:08 pm

Info about yourself

Sex: Male.

Nationality: Norway.

Interrests: I play the sims2 alot, as I am very interested in architecture and design.
I also practise athletics, mostly running. I also enjoy having fun with friends (Not in a sexual way Shocked )

Hobbies: Pretty much the same as above, I guess WoW counts as a hobby so... Playing WoW is one of my hobbies Smile

Other things you think we should know: I sometimes won't be available for the raids on Wednesdays and Mondays,
as that's when I practise athletics (19:00-21:00).

Info about your character
Character Name: Mosvax

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Mosvax

Character Class: Shaman

Character Race: Orc (Female ;o)

Your personal raiding experience
Pre-TBC
Zul'gurub: Cleared
AQ20: None
Molten Core: Cleared
Blackwing Lair: 2 first bosses
AQ40: None
Naxxramas: None

TBC
Karazhan: Cleared
Zul'aman: 4/6
Gruul's Lair: Cleared
Magtheridon's Lair: None, I know the tacts though.
Serpentshrine Cavern: None know some of the tacts (void reaver)
Tempest Keep - The Eye: None Know some of the tacts. (Lurker and hydross)
Hyjal Summit: None
Black Temple: None
Sunwell Plateau: None
As you can see I don't have any experience in neither SSC nor TK, but I learn quickly so it shouldn't be a problem.
Raiding availability
Monday 19:00 - 23:00 Probably No, Varies
Tuesday 20:00 - 23:00 Yes
Wednesday 19:00 - 23:00 Probably No, Varies
Thursday 19:00 - 23:00 Yes

Supporters in Post Mortem
None

Internet Connection and your computers Memory and speed.
My connection is fine, I never or rarely experience D/C's caused by my internet. I do have some lag sometimes though, but not inside dungeons and raids.

Why should we invite you
I am polite against the other members and focused during raids, I always show up prepared for raids with consumeables, tactics etc.

Why do you want to join us
I've been looking for a guild that just started progressing into ssc and tk for some time now, you seem like a quite nice guild .

Your previous guilds
Global destruction: A long time ago, alot of inexperienced members with crap gear, but we somehow managed to clear kara. I ended up leaving after all the good geared and skilled members left.

Night stalkers (As friend rank): My apply was declined, but I got to join as friend rank. I didn't get to raid much so I started looking for a guild that I could raid with.

Second: After Night stalkers stopped raiding I joined Second. It was formed by previous NS members and we were supposed to progress through ssc/tk.
After a while the guild fell apart though =/

Exposure: I'm in this guild now, I joined it because they're guild leader said they were gonna start progressing into ssc/tk shortly.I joined a month ago, and the only kind of raiding going on is karazhan now and then.

Last Words
I hope this apply was good enough for you Smile
BB

Last edited by Mosvax on Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Taramozo
Officer/Classleader
Taramozo

PostSubject: Re: Mosvax - Elemental shaman apply.   Mosvax - Elemental shaman apply. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:44 pm

The apply was pretty good m8 , But 16 % crit for Pve elemental shaman is very very low you need at lest 20 % for ssc / TK ,
and you useing 2 much Cloth , Leather items wich its not that good for ele shaman , will Gl in yor Apply m8
Back to top Go down
Mosvax
N3WB

PostSubject: Re: Mosvax - Elemental shaman apply.   Mosvax - Elemental shaman apply. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:51 pm

Taramozo wrote:
The apply was pretty good m8 , But 16 % crit for Pve elemental shaman is very very low you need at lest 20 % for ssc / TK ,
and you useing 2 much Cloth , Leather items wich its not that good for ele shaman , will Gl in yor Apply m8

Yeah, I know. I just need 2 more badges for some new boots that will increase my crit chance by quite alot. I also have another shield, 10 spell dmg less but more crit, with both of those equipped my crit% will probably be about 20%.

About the cloth and leather item arguement, I highly disagree. As long as the cloth/leather items awards crit abd maybe some mp5 they're fine.
Back to top Go down
Zwerfvuil
100 POSTS!!!! ZOMGRATZZ!!!!
Zwerfvuil

PostSubject: Re: Mosvax - Elemental shaman apply.   Mosvax - Elemental shaman apply. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 12:29 am

Imo if we take more Ranged DPS it will be over full imo since we are looking for more healers while raids at a'lar we took a other mage for the 3th sheep. rest were all healers
but the rest as u say i trust on tara and Enstrezem will decide if u got a trial and we'll see Smile
Back to top Go down
Dakeshi
Officer/Classleader
Dakeshi

PostSubject: Re: Mosvax - Elemental shaman apply.   Mosvax - Elemental shaman apply. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 8:54 am

Lol did mosvax even get his final reply yet?
Back to top Go down
Daemone
Officer/Classleader

PostSubject: Re: Mosvax - Elemental shaman apply.   Mosvax - Elemental shaman apply. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 9:21 am

1 question:can you tank shaman add on maulgar in the absence of a hunter who is capable of doing it??
Back to top Go down
Dakeshi
Officer/Classleader
Dakeshi

PostSubject: Re: Mosvax - Elemental shaman apply.   Mosvax - Elemental shaman apply. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 9:28 am

Daemone wrote:
1 question:can you tank shaman add on maulgar in the absence of a hunter who is capable of doing it??

duno why you ask this thoo Very Happy always 2 hunters / a boomkin tanking it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Daemone
Officer/Classleader

PostSubject: Re: Mosvax - Elemental shaman apply.   Mosvax - Elemental shaman apply. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 9:41 am

answer:we dont have a boomkin??? trippin is away im going on a conference and wont be too active so we need a tank for maulgar as we are doing gruul once per week for reasons that shouldnt be too hard
Back to top Go down
Dakeshi
Officer/Classleader
Dakeshi

PostSubject: Re: Mosvax - Elemental shaman apply.   Mosvax - Elemental shaman apply. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 9:43 am

Lerust can respecc boooooomkin Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dakeshi
Officer/Classleader
Dakeshi

PostSubject: Re: Mosvax - Elemental shaman apply.   Mosvax - Elemental shaman apply. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 9:44 am

it feels like this has become a bumpthread, im sure you'll get your answer today mosvax
Back to top Go down
Mosvax
N3WB

PostSubject: Re: Mosvax - Elemental shaman apply.   Mosvax - Elemental shaman apply. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 2:09 pm

M'kay, about the kiggler tanking, I've never done it before but it doesn't seem that hard...My hp is a bit low though, if that matters.

Edit: His name is kiggler, right? tongue
Back to top Go down
Omnibus
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Mosvax - Elemental shaman apply.   Mosvax - Elemental shaman apply. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 5:49 pm

Quote :
Serpentshrine Cavern: None know some of the tacts (void reaver)
Tempest Keep - The Eye: None Know some of the tacts. (Lurker and hydross)

w00t.

New instance: Heroic Boss Mix-Up

LFM heroic BMU

just kiddin' ofc, gl with the application dude!!!!

OMNI
Back to top Go down
Mosvax
N3WB

PostSubject: Re: Mosvax - Elemental shaman apply.   Mosvax - Elemental shaman apply. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 6:30 pm

Whoops! Mixed up those Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mosvax - Elemental shaman apply.   Mosvax - Elemental shaman apply. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mosvax - Elemental shaman apply.
Page 1 of 1