Post Mortem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Post Mortem

Horde Guild on Dunemaul-EU

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Denied] Warlock Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Khul
N3WB

[Denied] Warlock Application Empty
PostSubject: [Denied] Warlock Application   [Denied] Warlock Application Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:50 am

Info about yourself

Sex: Male

Nationality: Turkish

Interrests: Producing and listening Psychedelic Trance, wow, ice cold beer

Hobbies: Producing and listening Psychedelic Trance , wow, cinema, going out with my friends etc...

Other things you think we should know:

Okay here is my story : I was a former member of a hardcore raiding guild called High Council in Xavuis, so you guys can state me as a Pre-TBC hardcore raider.We raided a lot in Azeroth and cleared everywhere and those were the days i was really happy. Being a part of something, first boss kills, funny guild chats, having good friends..Then TBC released.I dinged 70 with my fellow guildies but by the time TBC raiding progress started i had quit wow because of the university.This lasted 8 months.I came back online this June but everything was very different...Every people i knew have been migrated and xavuis was a ghost server and having its worst times.Also my TBC raiding dungeons experience was limited and my gear was awful.So i decided to improve my gear and my experience.I did lots of pvp and turned my gear in to full epix, i also started to join pug raid runs to learn more about encounters, tactics etc..Yet nothing useful dropped rather than Badges of Justice...I tried to join heroics too but believe me guys it was impossible to get a proper party to go heroics in Xavuis. For example: I only did one MGT all these time. So as you can guess i stucked in pvp gear...

Xavuis was once a perfect server but it turned into a nightmare for me and this was really pissing me off so i decided to leave xavuis for my own good.Now i am here in Dunemaul.I felt like a happy kid in a candy shop by the time i entered Dunemaul`s Orgrimmar..Everyone was looking for people to heroics, there were lost of pve chars so i told my self this is it ; I found my new home.I immediately started doing heroics for getting a decent pve gear from badges.I also joined every available pug raid runs too.I still need improvements but i really made a progress and now i have more pve items than pvp items...

Info about your character

Character Name: Khul

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Khul

(i dont know if this link will be corrected or not but if you check it today you will see merciless pants, but i no longer use them)

Character Class: Warlock

Character Race: Undead (forever Wink )

Your personal raiding experience
Pre-TBC

Zul'gurub: Cleared (i have Zulian Tiger Twisted Evil )

AQ20: Cleared

Molten Core: Cleared

Blackwing Lair: Cleared

AQ40: Cleared

Naxxramas: Cleared

TBC

Karazhan: Cleared

Zul'aman: Cleared

Gruul's Lair: Cleared

Magtheridon's Lair: Cleared

Serpentshrine Cavern: 0/6

Tempest Keep - The Eye: 0/4

Hyjal Summit: 0/5

Black Temple: 0/9

Sunwell Plateau: 0/6

Raiding availability

Monday 19:00 - 23:00 Yes or No : YES

Tuesday 20:00 - 23:00 Yes or No : YES

Wednesday 19:00 - 23:00 Yes or No : YES

Thursday 19:00 - 23:00 Yes or No: YES

Supporters in Post Mortem

Well i am still in TUL so some of you already know me but i cant say that i have supporters and we were close friends

Internet Connection and your computers Memory and speed.

Tbh i really do not understand technical issues but i have very good connection and very good computer.Not failed so far..

Why should we invite you

I know all about pve and i know the importance of teamwork and how teamwork can make miracles.I also want to be a part of something huge again, i really want to feel the excitement of first boss kills again.i also want to have good friends which lasts long...

Why do you want to join us

Same answer '' Why should we invite you ''

Your previous guilds

I joined a Turkish guild called '' Invictus '' first but they just werent for me.They tried to teach me pve and teamwork wtihout even achieving any success...Later i joined '' The Untamed Legacy ''.I can honestly say that TUL is a nice and friendly guild and i really appriciate Cenariuus for inviting me while i still have only pvp gear but now i started to collect pve gear and now i have more pve based gear than pvp.. yet there is nothing happening in TUL and everytime i log in i see only 5-7 people online so as you can imagine this is kinda boring.

Last Words

i hope i can join..
Back to top Go down
Dakeshi
Officer/Classleader
Dakeshi

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Warlock Application   [Denied] Warlock Application Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:10 am

I think this is the longest application we've had, not due to you taking spaces between every line Razz but because you filled out everything with more then just "yes no ok maybe" answers. Currently we've had a flow of 3 warlocks entering the guild so im quite unsure on how the recruitment goes.

Gl with your apply
Back to top Go down
Shadousendo
Officer/Classleader
Shadousendo

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Warlock Application   [Denied] Warlock Application Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:24 am

We have currently many locks in the guild.
so i have to say no =/

nice apply tho! Smile GL in the future
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Warlock Application   [Denied] Warlock Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Warlock Application
Page 1 of 1