Post Mortem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Post Mortem

Horde Guild on Dunemaul-EU

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Closed] Soulshooter - Hunter application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hordebubble
N3WB

[Closed] Soulshooter - Hunter application Empty
PostSubject: [Closed] Soulshooter - Hunter application   [Closed] Soulshooter - Hunter application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 12:49 pm

Info about yourself
Sex: Male
Nationality: Denmark
Interrests: WoW, girls, drinking..
Hobbies: WoW, creating homepages, computer stuff (bit of a geek)
Other things you think we should know: I’m a dedicated WoW player, who can play his class Smile

Info about your character
Character Name: Soulshooter
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Soulshooter You might find me in PvP gear, and with a PvP spec, as I am doing a bit of that atm. I’m usually Beast Mastery spec 41/20/0, with full PvE gear, so just whisper me in game if you want to see it, and I will update my armory.
Character Class: Hunter
Character Race: Tauren

Your personal raiding experience
Pre-TBC
Zul'gurub: Full, raid leaded full ZG as well
AQ20: Full, raid leaded full AQ20 as well
Molten Core: Full, raid leaded full MC as well
Blackwing Lair: Full
AQ40: First 2 bosses
Naxxramas: None
TBC
Karazhan: Full, raid leaded full KZ as well
Zul'aman: 4/6 bosses, raid leaded all of them as well
Gruul's Lair: Full, raid leaded full Gruul’s Lair as well
Magtheridon's Lair: Full
Serpentshrine Cavern: 5/6 bosses, raid leaded at Hydross and Lurker
Tempest Keep - The Eye: 2/4, raid leaded on Void Reaver
Hyjal Summit: None
Black Temple: None
Sunwell Plateau: None

Raiding availability
Monday 19:00 - 23:00 Yes
Tuesday 20:00 - 23:00 Yes
Wednesday 19:00 - 23:00 No, I can first be online at 20:45 due to work
Thursday 19:00 - 23:00 No, I can first be online at 20:45, due to work

Supporters in Post Mortem
I don’t really know anyone in Post Mortem I’m afraid =/

Internet Connection and your computers Memory and speed.
Atm I have an eight Mbit DSL connection. I have a laptop with 4 GB RAM and 2,0 GHz dual-core. I’ve never experience low FPS on raids or anywhere else, what that matters.

Why should we invite you
As I said earlier, I’m a dedicated player with skills. I can find out playing my class, do what I am told, and I can stay focused in stressed situations. I want to see end game bosses dead, and I’m more than willing to put an effort in reaching this goal. I’m not a loot whore. Epics are a tool to get further with raiding.

Why do you want to join us
I’ve never experienced full SSC/TK, and of what I’ve heard, you guys are getting there, and maybe Mount Hyjal/BT soon. I would like to get some new friends, since I don’t have that many on this server (migrated back in January).

Your previous guilds
No Comment was the latest. I was the guild leader with my paladin, and I wanted to make this a Danish raiding guild. It didn’t work out as I hoped, and we are disbanding. That is why I’m applying here.
Then there was Fearsome War Engine. I do not want to talk so much about Fearsome War Engine, but I left because of the level of slack. Do not misunderstand me. Slack is ok – outside raids. But this was too much for my little tauren heart. I do not want to talk much more about this, but if you need more information you can just catch me in game, or leave a reply.
And before that, OverPowered. We disbanded due to officers and guild leaders having breaks.
Before Overpowered I were guild leader in Raise and shine, but they reformed in to OverPowered.

Last Words
I’m dedicated, I can play my classes, I want to see end game bosses dead, and I’m a friendly person. I have a level 70 paladin (Hordebubble), with full epic healing gear (1780 +healing), and almost full epic tanking gear (except 3 or 4 items), and some decent retribution gear (mainly blue). I would like to play my hunter, but if you need the paladin for some raid, I’m ready.
Back to top Go down
Tarook
Admin
Tarook

[Closed] Soulshooter - Hunter application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Closed] Soulshooter - Hunter application   [Closed] Soulshooter - Hunter application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 2:06 pm

Sorry man, but we don't need more hunters so i'll have to decline you.
Back to top Go down
https://pmguild.forumotion.com

[Closed] Soulshooter - Hunter application
Page 1 of 1