Post Mortem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Post Mortem

Horde Guild on Dunemaul-EU

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Closed] New Application Form: Elced - Undead Fire Mage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
OMG16OOM
N3WB

[Closed] New Application Form:  Elced - Undead Fire Mage Empty
PostSubject: [Closed] New Application Form: Elced - Undead Fire Mage   [Closed] New Application Form:  Elced - Undead Fire Mage Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 9:10 pm

Info about yourself
Sex: Male
Nationality: English - Cypriot
Interrests: Im interested in most things, but I cant really remember something in particular
Hobbies: Listening to music, Running/walking
Other things you think we should know: Im a friendly person, chatty when there's a conversation going, and im polite and always willing to help another level 70 player in need Smile
I also have a laugh once in a while Very Happy

Info about your character
Character Name: Elced
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Elced
Character Class: Mage (Fire)
Character Race: Undead

Your personal raiding experience
Pre-TBC
Zul'gurub: no
AQ20: no
Molten Core: no
Blackwing Lair: no
AQ40: no
Naxxramas: no

TBC
Karazhan: cleared half
Zul'aman: never been
Gruul's Lair: cleared completely
Magtheridon's Lair: cleared completely
Serpentshrine Cavern: never been
Tempest Keep - The Eye: never been
Hyjal Summit: never been
Black Temple: never been
Sunwell Plateau: never been

Raiding availability
Monday 19:00 - 23:00 Yes or No (depends on what plans I may have on that day - otherwise yes)
Tuesday 20:00 - 23:00 Yes or No (it's a little bit late for me - No)
Wednesday 19:00 - 23:00 Yes or No (depends on what plans I may have on that day - otherwise yes)
Thursday 19:00 - 23:00 Yes or No (depends on what plans I may have on that day - otherwise yes)

Supporters in Post Mortem
I dont really understand what you're asking me here, but I do have a couple of good friends in Post Mortem. Daemone and Thundermage. Smile

Internet Connection and your computers Memory and speed.
Hasnt failed me so far in any raid that I have been to. Hardly ever plays up and I rarely have lag or otherwise get Disconnected. Im afraid I dont know the details about my PC, sorry Sad

Why should we invite you
I am a skilled Mage in certain raids and in all heroic instances. Most importantly I am always willing to help people in need. I can also provide the members of the guild with potions or elixirs that may require on their raids. Im willing to learn tactics off by heart to join in on high level raids such as SSC and TK, and I do as I am told (which helps me learn more about PVE)

Why do you want to join us
I am currenlty guildless. I used to be a PVP player but ever since I changed to PVE I seem to enjoy the game more. I want to join your guild because it seems to be progressing well, and I'd like to learn and experience things that other more skilled players in PVE have gone through. I'd like to fight alongside other people who I know as professionals and would like to learn from them. This is why I would like to join your guild and learn from you.

Your previous guilds
Merciless Horde, Night Stalkers (unfortunately disbanded), Second and Recipe For Love. I was in some other guilds as well, but these are the ones I was a member of most recently.

Last Words
Though I would like to be a member of the guild, I will respect your decision if you deny my application. Since I know that you have made the reasonable choice and have given my application a lot of thought. Thank you for your time Smile
I wish you all the best of luck in your future progress, and I hope the next time we speak we do so in the guild chat.
Back to top Go down
Daemone
Officer/Classleader

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] New Application Form: Elced - Undead Fire Mage   [Closed] New Application Form:  Elced - Undead Fire Mage Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 9:23 pm

Very good member:) When he says abotu Kara and ZA hes only jking:) cleared it lots of time with him.Got my vote
Back to top Go down
Sycron
Officer/Classleader
Sycron

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] New Application Form: Elced - Undead Fire Mage   [Closed] New Application Form:  Elced - Undead Fire Mage Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:28 pm

Liked your application, very good. Although atm we are full on mages. I will close the application, incase we get a mage spot and you're still interested. I wish you good luck.

-Sycron
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] New Application Form: Elced - Undead Fire Mage   [Closed] New Application Form:  Elced - Undead Fire Mage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Closed] New Application Form: Elced - Undead Fire Mage
Page 1 of 1