Post Mortem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Post Mortem

Horde Guild on Dunemaul-EU

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Closed] I would like to join the guild:)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kristoffur
N3WB

[Closed] I would like to join the guild:) Empty
PostSubject: [Closed] I would like to join the guild:)   [Closed] I would like to join the guild:) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 6:35 pm

IRL things First: My name is Kristoffur Sørensen, i live in the Faroe Island, and i'm 17 years old. i've been working for a year now, going to collegde after this sommer; atm i have sommer vication, so i can play all day if i want to. My hobbies are playing football and tabletennis.
OK wow buissness now! I'm Krissi a 70 lvl mage full epic except 1x trinket http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Krissi, i useally just do pvp, but startet to pve a bit; i'm grinding spellfire stuff atm. in fire spec i got around 31% critt chance and 842 spell dmg. my profession's are tailoring 371 and enchanting 342. dont have that much xp in pve, although cleared kara and mgt heroic, and some more 5 man instance. well i think that's it, not the best application:) although it's my first:D

Last edited by Kristoffur on Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noobee
Going Good
Noobee

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] I would like to join the guild:)   [Closed] I would like to join the guild:) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 7:01 pm

Don't think I see a Armory link, or any name.. ;P
Back to top Go down
Tarook
Admin
Tarook

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] I would like to join the guild:)   [Closed] I would like to join the guild:) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:18 am

We don't need more mages atm so GL i finding another guild.

Quote :
IRL things First: My name is Kristoffur Sørensen, i live in the Faroe Island, and i'm 17 years old. i've been working for a year now, going to collegde after this sommer; atm i have sommer vication, so i can play all day if i want to. My hobbies are playing football and tabletennis.
OK wow buissness now! I'm Krissi a 70 lvl mage full epic except 1x trinket http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Krissi, i useally just do pvp, but startet to pve a bit; i'm grinding spellfire stuff atm. in fire spec i got around 31% critt chance and 842 spell dmg. my profession's are tailoring 371 and enchanting 342. dont have that much xp in pve, although cleared kara and mgt heroic, and some more 5 man instance. well i think that's it, not the best application:) although it's my first:D

And this is not the way to do it mate.
Back to top Go down
https://pmguild.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] I would like to join the guild:)   [Closed] I would like to join the guild:) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Closed] I would like to join the guild:)
Page 1 of 1