Post Mortem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Post Mortem

Horde Guild on Dunemaul-EU

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Palapin (Holy Paladin) Application

Go down 
+4
Daemone
Noobee
Zwerfvuil
Palapin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Palapin
N3WB

Palapin (Holy Paladin) Application Empty
PostSubject: Palapin (Holy Paladin) Application   Palapin (Holy Paladin) Application Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 9:08 pm

Info about yourself
Sex: Male
Nationality: Belgian
Interrests: Well, I like watching football (or just TV in general), but I don't play it. And of course playing WoW Smile
Hobbies: I play tennis, go to the scouts(same in english as in dutch? Razz) and I sometimes go out, but that doesn't happen very often (dam oldies ^^)
Other things you think we should know: I'm pretty social, I don't think people will have problems with me =)

Info about your character
Character Name: Palapin
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Palapin
Character Class: Paladin
Character Race: Blood Elf
also: What you see on my armory is my standard gear, I also have some gear to get more stamina, some more mp/5 (Vial of the sunwell for example) and more healing (f.e: Essence of the Martyr)

Your personal raiding experience
Pre-TBC
Zul'gurub: Cleared
AQ20: Cleared
Molten Core: Cleared
Blackwing Lair: Cleared
AQ40: Up to Huhuran
Naxxramas: Nothing Sad

TBC
Karazhan: Cleared
Zul'aman: Cleared
Gruul's Lair: Cleared
Magtheridon's Lair: Cleared
Serpentshrine Cavern: I did 4/6 SSC, didn't kill Morogrim and Vashj
Tempest Keep - The Eye: 3/4 TK, cleared all except for Kael'Thas
Hyjal Summit: 4/5 MH, I did Archimonde but never downed him
Black Temple: No experience here
Sunwell Plateau: No experience here either Razz

Raiding availability
Monday 19:00 - 23:00 Yes or No yes
Tuesday 20:00 - 23:00 Yes or No yes
Wednesday 19:00 - 23:00 Yes or No yes
Thursday 19:00 - 23:00 Yes or No yes

Supporters in Post Mortem
I know Zwerfvuil from Red Sun Rising, Taramozo too, Cyràl, probarly some other people I can't remember at the moment =)
Internet Connection and your computers Memory and speed.
A good PC, and a good connection, not a lot of lag (almost never actually) so I guess my lil' PC over here can take it =)
Why should we invite you
I can bring my 375 herbalism and Alchemy skills into the guild (Elixir master), I am a very experienced raider who puts a lot of time into his character and I always bring the needed consumables for a raid.
Why do you want to join us
I know some people from my previous guild here (Tara, Zwerf,...) and at this moment Red Sun Rising doesn't raid for a bit, and I really want to see some more endgame (especially BT and MH). I heard you guys are making progress fast and I'm up for the challenge ^^
Your previous guilds
Red Sun Rising --> Leaving because of lack of attendance
Equilibrium --> They were a bit too elitist for me Razz I also couldn't raid late enough (0:00)
Last Words
Not really, I said everything I had to say ^^
Back to top Go down
Zwerfvuil
100 POSTS!!!! ZOMGRATZZ!!!!
Zwerfvuil

PostSubject: Re: Palapin (Holy Paladin) Application   Palapin (Holy Paladin) Application Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 9:54 pm

yes i know you

but many ppl i also know dont like u Smile

Crudelos - Enelia he got kicked out of RSR because u backstabbed him about an Apply in RM
Chocknurris - Seavenstegal - CHocomel is not the one who speaks good about u
MIctian neither
Noovaa neither
Snuutje ( my bro ) aint happy about speaking u

so if i trust them all im not sure about my vote
and most of em i know in RL / are friends of me
Back to top Go down
Noobee
Going Good
Noobee

PostSubject: Re: Palapin (Holy Paladin) Application   Palapin (Holy Paladin) Application Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 10:22 pm

Sence slack of Holyadins online, we are gonna take u Wink
But what do u mean with.. Yes no on raid times? : /
Back to top Go down
Daemone
Officer/Classleader

PostSubject: Re: Palapin (Holy Paladin) Application   Palapin (Holy Paladin) Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:45 am

well tbh zweirfvuil none of them are guild members so..... unless they come here and post there reasons about it i think he should get an invite as we got alot of slacky healers and we even needed ro get a pug one from RM last night... about the backstabbing on the apply well tbh id agree with it but w/e...
Back to top Go down
Zwerfvuil
Zwerfvuil

PostSubject: Re: Palapin (Holy Paladin) Application   Palapin (Holy Paladin) Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:15 am

Well since 1 of those ( maybe more ) wanna come to PM.
and if u dont mind backstabbing its kinda weird D:
Back to top Go down
Daemone
Officer/Classleader

PostSubject: Re: Palapin (Holy Paladin) Application   Palapin (Holy Paladin) Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:47 am

Well maybe i didnt get you right.... i was thinking he did something like we did to greated eg... post pictures of him ninjalooting and such... care explaining??
Back to top Go down
Littlejack
Going Good

PostSubject: Re: Palapin (Holy Paladin) Application   Palapin (Holy Paladin) Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:07 am

W E L C O M E
Back to top Go down
Daemone
Officer/Classleader

PostSubject: Re: Palapin (Holy Paladin) Application   Palapin (Holy Paladin) Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 12:03 pm

Lets wait abit longer if they come up with any evidence or maybe tarooks verdict..
Back to top Go down
Dakeshi
Officer/Classleader
Dakeshi

PostSubject: Re: Palapin (Holy Paladin) Application   Palapin (Holy Paladin) Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 1:35 pm

<('-'<) (>'-'<) (>'-')> welcome <('-'<) (>'-'<) (>'-')>
Back to top Go down
Cyral
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Palapin (Holy Paladin) Application   Palapin (Holy Paladin) Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 3:31 pm

Yah, I know palapin too, he aint a bad healer Smile Don't know him so well ofc since I kinda met him only in RSR
but imo he can heal and he got nice gear

so if we need healers or something Id say take him Smile
but IM not the one to make decisions

but I guess he got my vote xD lol!
Back to top Go down
Palapin
N3WB

PostSubject: Re: Palapin (Holy Paladin) Application   Palapin (Holy Paladin) Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 7:00 pm

About the backstabbing (if you can call it that way -_-), the officers knew about it long before I did, he started to flame me in Gchat so I brought it up in kind of a flamewar (yeye I know it's bad Sad).
And tbh those other people I'm quite suprised of... I've almost never talked to them (to some I've even never talked personally). Are you sure they speak bad of me or w/e? :S Would really suprise me cause I never talked to Noovaa, if he doesn't like me it is just because he's dutch and I'm Belgian (like everyone in the list if it makes sence? ^^) Hope it's cleared up now, thanks for listening =)

Palapin
Back to top Go down
Taramozo
Officer/Classleader
Taramozo

PostSubject: Re: Palapin (Holy Paladin) Application   Palapin (Holy Paladin) Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 7:15 pm

Good Player Good healer .... was with hiem in red sun Rising and he is Activ with good Exp .... Welcome Palapin
Back to top Go down
Zwerfvuil
Zwerfvuil

PostSubject: Re: Palapin (Holy Paladin) Application   Palapin (Holy Paladin) Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 8:11 pm

u said Officers knew it before it isnt Wink

first he was talking with u about it then he went offline and u said in gchat :

Crudelos is applying @ Rm ! ( i know that from Noovaa Thats reason why he hates u and Snuutje doesnt likes u at all )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Palapin (Holy Paladin) Application   Palapin (Holy Paladin) Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Palapin (Holy Paladin) Application
Page 1 of 1