Post Mortem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Post Mortem

Horde Guild on Dunemaul-EU

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shadow Priest Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Vragolan
N3WB

Shadow Priest Application Empty
PostSubject: Shadow Priest Application   Shadow Priest Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 5:20 pm

Info about yourself
Sex: Male
Nationality: Serbian
Interrests: World of Warcraft, Bitefight...

Info about your character
Character Name: Vragolan
Armory Link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Vragolan - If the link doesn't work then look me up at : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&n=Batina
Character Class: Priest
Character Race: Blood Elf

Your personal raiding experience
Pre-TBC
Zul'gurub: yes
AQ20: yes
Molten Core: yes
Blackwing Lair: -
AQ40: -
Naxxramas: -

TBC
Karazhan: Full
Zul'aman: almost full
Gruul's Lair: Full
Magtheridon's Lair: Full
Serpentshrine Cavern: First 2 bosses
Tempest Keep - The Eye: - void, solarion
Hyjal Summit: -
Black Temple: -
Sunwell Plateau: -

Raiding availability
Every day, except if I got some RL issues

Supporters in Post Mortem
Oskrnavitelj
Internet Connection and your computers Memory and speed.
2mb/s, 2gb RAM, 3000 mhz
Why should we invite you
Because I will be very useful to guild, especially to warlocks( explanation not needed)
Why do you want to join us
I'm looking for a SSC/TK Guild.
Your previous guilds
Dreamers, Renaissance- Twilight's Hammer.

Last Words
I used to be holy and got good holy gear.
Hope to see you in guild!
Last Words Very Happy
Back to top Go down
styltemar
(:;;:) SPIDER!

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Priest Application   Shadow Priest Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 5:24 pm

I would like to kow alot more about yourself, and it would be good if you use more than 1 sentance on why we should inv you.
Back to top Go down
Zwerfvuil
100 POSTS!!!! ZOMGRATZZ!!!!
Zwerfvuil

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Priest Application   Shadow Priest Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 6:02 pm

As far as i know we dont need moar Shadow priests only Holy since we need healers !!
Back to top Go down
styltemar

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Priest Application   Shadow Priest Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 6:41 pm

idd
Back to top Go down
Vragolan
N3WB

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Priest Application   Shadow Priest Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 6:50 pm

more about me? Ok. As I said, my name is Branimir, I'm 24yo, I live in Pancevo- Serbia. I'm studying management... I like MMORPGs and I play WoW, BiteFight and ogame. I don't like to talk much, I think that deeds say much more than words.
Why should you inv me? Well, I'm playing WoW for 2 years and got quite some experience. I used to raid a lot till two months ago, when I needed to study. Now my exams are over and I have all the time I want.
I don't want to be a healer, and I will not respec to holy although I got good holy gear.
I would like to tell you all to keep this in mind: WoW is a game, It's not life. The game is made for you to have fun. Always play the class/talent you like, because thats the real way to enjoy the game and play best.
Back to top Go down
styltemar

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Priest Application   Shadow Priest Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 6:57 pm

thats more lke it Smile
Back to top Go down
Vragolan
N3WB

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Priest Application   Shadow Priest Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 7:00 pm

glad you like it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dakeshi
Officer/Classleader
Dakeshi

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Priest Application   Shadow Priest Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 7:59 pm

Well as that armory link showed, you got 500 spell damage?
Back to top Go down
Vragolan
N3WB

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Priest Application   Shadow Priest Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 8:00 pm

nope, i got 700 shadow dmg. It still hasn't updated.
Back to top Go down
Dakeshi
Officer/Classleader
Dakeshi

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Priest Application   Shadow Priest Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 8:04 pm

Is it me who have just played with spelldamage capping shadowpriests or is it your spelldamage which is low? 4/5 of the shadowpriest I have played with, have had around 1100 spell damage :S
Back to top Go down
Vragolan
N3WB

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Priest Application   Shadow Priest Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 8:16 pm

I havent been playing WoW for quite some time. I was holy and don't wanna heal anymore. Check out my gear... it's mostly holy. Im working on my shadow gear. 1,2 Kara runs is more than enough to fix my gear. The reason I'm applying for guild is that I know Oskrnavitelj, and I think you guyz know to play the game.
Back to top Go down
Zwerfvuil
Zwerfvuil

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Priest Application   Shadow Priest Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 9:01 pm

U cant come imo i vote NO sorry but the reason u wanna join is gay :

1st.U know Oskrnav
2nd. u think we know how to play the game ?
3th. We are a SSC/TK Guild we dont boost trough KZ get more gear more attitude more experience and try it again later

Not my vote wont get votes from CL's i guess
Back to top Go down
Vragolan
N3WB

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Priest Application   Shadow Priest Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 9:12 pm

Zwerfvuil wrote:
U cant come imo i vote NO sorry but the reason u wanna join is gay :

1st.U know Oskrnav
2nd. u think we know how to play the game ?
3th. We are a SSC/TK Guild we dont boost trough KZ get more gear more attitude more experience and try it again later

Not my vote wont get votes from CL's i guess

1st. Yea, I know him, so what
2nd. I don't know you guyz. I can only think u know to play the game- I haven't seen you guyz in action.
3th. You guyz don't need to boost me in KZ, I can get a grp on my own. And I can heal for u guyz untill I get shadow gear. But when I get gear, no more healing for me.
4th. It's no big deal if I don't join u guyz. I only asked Oskrnav does he know a guild I could join and he said to apply here...
5th. plz dont use the word gay, cause it gets me mad.
Back to top Go down
Zwerfvuil
Zwerfvuil

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Priest Application   Shadow Priest Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 9:37 pm

[quote="Vragolan"] I don't want to be a healer, and I will not respec to holy although I got good holy gear.quote]

1. Knowing someone in guild isnt enough to get in
2nd. Dont say u think it then D: it wont care much
3th. ofc
4th. ok
5th. I say Gay when i want
Back to top Go down
Vragolan
N3WB

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Priest Application   Shadow Priest Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 9:44 pm

I really enjoy this chit-chat, but it wont get us no where. I just wanna know if Im in or not.
P.S. I can say I think u guyz know the game when ever I want! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dakeshi
Officer/Classleader
Dakeshi

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Priest Application   Shadow Priest Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:43 pm

Vragolan wrote:
I really enjoy this chit-chat, but it wont get us no where. I just wanna know if Im in or not.
P.S. I can say I think u guyz know the game when ever I want! Very Happy

so you just want to join a guild, Not to get known with members or have fun with the part of that guild?
Back to top Go down
Vragolan
N3WB

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Priest Application   Shadow Priest Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:49 pm

well, if I don't join how will I get to know you guyz?
Back to top Go down
Cyral
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Priest Application   Shadow Priest Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 11:19 pm

Oh noez, if another Spriest joins Ill loose mah supah lewts :< nawt Smile

cant say rly about ur Spriest gear since armory was down when I tried to check em, but Id suggest u try to join as holy
since we got much more need for healers atm atleast I think so Razz
Back to top Go down
Zwerfvuil
Zwerfvuil

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Priest Application   Shadow Priest Application Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 3:12 am

Like i said : NO = NO

Slacking gear
slacking spell dmg
Gay attitude for the guild
u dont think we are serious raiders since u said : I just wanna know if im in or not kkthnxbye ?

this all above is enough reasons why u couldnt join Smile

and btw as Cyral said go try Join as Holy, but if u join with a holy priest u need to get permission to go Shadow if u join as holy thats the same as i say : My main will be mah shaman now D:
then i has to make new apply for shaman.

well VOTE IS NO ! WTB INSTANT DENIED SYSTEM !
Back to top Go down
Vragolan
N3WB

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Priest Application   Shadow Priest Application Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 3:14 am

whatever...
Back to top Go down
Dakeshi
Officer/Classleader
Dakeshi

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Priest Application   Shadow Priest Application Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 8:16 am

i kinda admire your "Careless" attitude but unfortunally as dave have listed up above, i hate to vote no :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Priest Application   Shadow Priest Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadow Priest Application
Page 1 of 1