Post Mortem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Post Mortem

Horde Guild on Dunemaul-EU

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mezda - Level 70 Resto druid.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mezda
N3WB

Mezda - Level 70 Resto druid. Empty
PostSubject: Mezda - Level 70 Resto druid.   Mezda - Level 70 Resto druid. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:56 pm

I see your resto druid applications are closed at the moment, but i'll still give it a try.

Info about yourself
Sex: Male
Nationality: Finnish
Interrests: Computers, cars, music, MMORPG's <.<
Hobbies: Gym, skiing, ice hockey.
Other things you think we should know:

Info about your character
Character Name: Mezda.
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Mezda - For some reason armory still shows me in Intermission, the guild died 2 months ago.
Character Class: Druid.
Character Race: Tauren.

Your personal raiding experience
Pre-TBC
Zul'gurub: -
AQ20: -
Molten Core: -
Blackwing Lair: -
AQ40: -
Naxxramas: -

TBC
Karazhan -11/11
Zul'aman - 2/6
Gruul's Lair - 2/2
Magtheridon's Lair - 0/1. missed Intermission's first Magtheridon kill and we never went back.
Serpentshrine Cavern - 0/6
Tempest Keep - The Eye - 1/4
Hyjal Summit - 0/5
Black Temple - 0/9
Sunwell Plateau - 0/6

Raiding availability
Monday 19:00 - 23:00 Yes or No - Yes
Tuesday 20:00 - 23:00 Yes or No - Yes
Wednesday 19:00 - 23:00 Yes or No - Yes
Thursday 19:00 - 23:00 Yes or No - Yes

Supporters in Post Mortem None. Looking at the memberlist, only familiar name is Deadofshadow who was in Intermission, don't know if he even remembers my name.

Internet Connection and your computers Memory and speed.
1.8ghz Processor, 1Gt RAM, 1Mb ADSL (I don't know how my internet connection should be said in english <.<)
Around 20 FPS in a 25 man raid environment with my graphic settings.
Why should we invite you
I'm active, basic experienced player.I'm a helpful, mature and sometimes even funny guy. I spend those extra hours i have free before a raid farming consumables so i'm 100% ready when the invites start. I can handle the heat of wiping over and over again for hours without losing my mind.

Why do you want to join us
I want to experience as many bosses as possible in TBC before WotLK launches. Your guild is close to my progression in TBC, so my gear isn't too far behind the progression rate. Meeting new people is also a big point when i'm joining a guild. I want to become a better raider and team player so a guild who haven't been in 25 mans that long is a perfect place for that.

Your previous guilds
Titans, Intermission, both disbanded.

Last Words
I really hope i made a good first impression. Any questions about my application/gear/spec/whatever you can think of, add me in game and send me a whisper. Any tips concerning gear/spec is always welcome. Thanks & cya in game.
Back to top Go down
Dakeshi
Officer/Classleader
Dakeshi

PostSubject: Re: Mezda - Level 70 Resto druid.   Mezda - Level 70 Resto druid. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 5:07 pm

For some reason i forgot to update that we are in need of a restoration druid. anyways back to the application.
This was one of the fastest and easiest applications for me to answer. Abit lacky gear, lovely mp5 while casting, moderate +healing but the most lovely application i've seen from a druid so far.

Whisper an officer for invite. Trialed for 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
Zwerfvuil
100 POSTS!!!! ZOMGRATZZ!!!!
Zwerfvuil

PostSubject: Re: Mezda - Level 70 Resto druid.   Mezda - Level 70 Resto druid. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:21 pm

i saw u this Afternoon about the boots u didnt knew how to Enchant them ? Razz
and its look weird full epic + Blueboots ?

anyway im no CL and Dakeshi accepted u , But replace boots fastzzz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mezda
N3WB

PostSubject: Re: Mezda - Level 70 Resto druid.   Mezda - Level 70 Resto druid. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 12:12 am

Zwerfvuil wrote:
i saw u this Afternoon about the boots u didnt knew how to Enchant them ? Razz
and its look weird full epic + Blueboots ?

anyway im no CL and Dakeshi accepted u , But replace boots fastzzz Very Happy

You do understand epic boots have to drop before i can wear them, right? I farmed kara for a month in a row, no cloth/leather healing boots of any kind dropped. Also these 'blue' boots are up to par with Forestlord Striders from Chess event, so does the color really matter if stats are good?

And 'Didn't knew how to enchant them'? I asked wich you think is better enchant on the boots, i know many high end raiders use Boar's speed so i asked the guilds opinion on that enchant.

Hopefully that clears up some confusion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mezda - Level 70 Resto druid.   Mezda - Level 70 Resto druid. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mezda - Level 70 Resto druid.
Page 1 of 1