Post Mortem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Post Mortem

Horde Guild on Dunemaul-EU

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Accepted] Prot warrior Eversoul

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
J-Bear
N3WB

[Accepted] Prot warrior Eversoul Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Prot warrior Eversoul   [Accepted] Prot warrior Eversoul Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 6:22 pm

Info about your self : I am a fun loving person which likes to do crazy things i am currently single due to the crazy things i do Smile
i am a party liasan(dunno if that is spelt right Smile ) and all in all my main purpose is to live life the way i wanna live it Razz i am a great team player i play rugby irl
when i was 18 i was chosen by my province to play internationally for them but i declined because of my injury to my leg I have a hernia hehe and it hurts like shit man :'(

Sex: Male

Nationality: South african and british

Interests:Wow,Women, boose,Work,Friendship

Hobbies:guitaring,skate boarding,Surfing,Rugby
Other things you think we should know: I am a friendly well disciplined person and will do whatever it takes
to be one of the best i am moving to london in the next month and will not be ready for active raiding But when that month is finished
i will raid to the best potential possible in wow.

Character Name: Eversoul

Armory Link: The page has a error on it atm and i cannot seem to get into my armoury so inspect me ingame

if u wanna check me out or i can give u my acc details.

Character Class: Warrior

Character Race: Tauren

Zul'gurub: Done
AQ20: Done
Molten Core: Done
Blackwing Lair: Done
AQ40: Done
Naxxramas: Not done

TBC
Karazhan - Done
Zul'aman - Done
Gruul's Lair - Done
Magtheridon's Lair - Done
Serpentshrine Cavern - Done
Tempest Keep - not done but willing to read tacs and study up at all costs
Hyjal Summit - not done but willing to read tacs and study up at all costs
Black Temple - not done but willing to read tacs and study up at all costs
Sunwell Plateau - not done but willing to read tacs and study up at all costs

Monday 19:00 - 23:00 yes
Tuesday 20:00 - 23:00 yes
Wednesday 19:00 - 23:00 yes
Thursday 19:00 - 23:00 yes

i have no supporters but i am a good player and i hope u will give me a chance to make a
impression on u as the guild

Well seeing as i am moving i will be getting a new pc and do not know of the speed it will be at
the connection i will have will be very adaquate for raiding

If u want a skilled player with a great personality and a hardcore player then u should choose me Razz

The guild hasnt been going for long and is making progress that is making history in my books that is a guild worth investing in
and i want to be a part of ur history making Smile

So what,ravenous,cold blooded and Iron edge

this is my newest character and i do not play with my other characters atm.
Back to top Go down
Dakeshi
Officer/Classleader
Dakeshi

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Prot warrior Eversoul   [Accepted] Prot warrior Eversoul Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 7:21 pm

EVERSOUL! LETS GO KARA D:D:D:D: One of the best player's i've met by self experience, he doesn't have the perfect gear but hes the perfect player Smile 100% yes.
Back to top Go down
Littlejack
Going Good

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Prot warrior Eversoul   [Accepted] Prot warrior Eversoul Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 2:06 pm

U Enter Pm but u sux ^^ u Dced in Middle of Sh heroic and Left in Middle of Ub heroic

Btw:U come here u stay here Forever we gonna Burry u here
Back to top Go down
Dakeshi
Officer/Classleader
Dakeshi

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Prot warrior Eversoul   [Accepted] Prot warrior Eversoul Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 6:25 pm

Littlejack wrote:
U Enter Pm but u sux ^^ u Dced in Middle of Sh heroic and Left in Middle of Ub heroic

Btw:U come here u stay here Forever we gonna Burry u here

What did you do in ZA littlejack? D: You dced for 10 minutes = Plgbutcher left the group=we disbanded Sad
Back to top Go down
Littlejack
Going Good

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Prot warrior Eversoul   [Accepted] Prot warrior Eversoul Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:03 pm

Have u heared on vent that i said that some tard phone me and When i pick Up phone i got Dc i was Talking on vent u werent Listerning

and Btw piggy didnt left for that i know he We are Doing arena he left suz we Sux in ZA and in other Raids he said.
Back to top Go down
Dakeshi
Officer/Classleader
Dakeshi

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Prot warrior Eversoul   [Accepted] Prot warrior Eversoul Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:28 pm

Littlejack wrote:
Have u heared on vent that i said that some tard phone me and When i pick Up phone i got Dc i was Talking on vent u werent Listerning

and Btw piggy didnt left for that i know he We are Doing arena he left suz we Sux in ZA and in other Raids he said.

1: There were nobody talking on vent after you DC'd due to 5 minutes later we disbanded
2: Plg didn't leave due to some whipes, He just said he haven't seen the good side of our raiding unfortunally.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Prot warrior Eversoul   [Accepted] Prot warrior Eversoul Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Prot warrior Eversoul
Page 1 of 1