Post Mortem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Post Mortem

Horde Guild on Dunemaul-EU

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Resto shaman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zekial
N3WB

Resto shaman Empty
PostSubject: Resto shaman   Resto shaman Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:53 am

Info about yourself
Sex: Male
Nationality: Norway
Interests: World of warcraft, ladies, and friends.
Hobbies: Piano and PC.
Joke Toleration: Yes very tolerant to everything. Im a man with high self irony and humour.
Other things you think we should know: Im funny some times;)

Info about your character
Character Name: Zekial
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Zekial
Character Class: Shaman
Character Race: Orc

Your personal raiding experience

Pre-TBC
Zul'gurub: 13/13
AQ20: 8/8
Molten Core: 10/10
Blackwing Lair: 8/8
AQ40: 9/9
Naxxramas: 4/15

TBC
Karazhan - 11/11
Zul'aman - 6/6
Gruul's Lair - 2/2
Magtheridon's Lair - 1/1
Serpentshrine Cavern - 1/6
Tempest Keep - The Eye - 2/4
Hyjal Summit - 1/5
Black Temple - 0/9
Sunwell Plateau -0/6

Raiding availability
Monday 19:00 - 23:00 Yes
Tuesday 20:00 - 23:00 Yes
Wednesday 19:00 - 23:00 Yes
Thursday 19:00 - 23:00 Yes

Will you attend to these raids?:
As many as possible. I really want to raid now so I will most certainly join everyone.
If you shouldn't be able to raid a day would you then write it on your classes forum?
I will tend to do that. And I will always make sure that the class leader knows why i cant attend to raid, unless its to personal ofc.

Internet Connection and your computers Memory and speed:
17Mbit Download and 9Mbit Upload, The computer is good enough. Im not getting any DC unless my internet provider fucks it up. (Wich they do sometimes).

Why should we invite you Give is a good reason for why we should invite you to our guild.
I'm a good an experienced raider, My gear might not be so good on my shaman. But have done alot of raiding with other characters. As for the social, i really enjoy social guilds and would like to be a part of one to. Im a fun person to play with=)

Why do you want to join us Give us a reason for why you want to join us. Be honest ofc
As in the summer there arent many guilds thats active and i want an active guild in the summer. I am a very active player, and will always join in for guild events or instances and such everytime im online.

Your previous guilds Type your former guilds here.

I recently moved here. Because some friends of mine play here.And I heard that PvE'ing goes smoothly here.

Why did you leave those guilds Tell us why you left them.
i left my old guild as they were about to disband. There werent anyone online anymore so i felt i had nothing to do there. And switched server to check new guilds and stuff, and then this guild showed up and seemed like an interesting guild.

Last Words
I hope you will consider me to join your guild, If you think my gear is to bad i will gear up as fast as i can:) got alot of badges and stuff;). But also consider me out from my raid experiences. I have been playing this game for 3 years and i know everything about it. So im not a noob.=) and i am a real nice guy^^

PS! I also tend to gear up quick if u let me=) weekly kara and heroic dungoens will boost up my gear as hell.

Last edited by Zekial on Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tarook
Admin
Tarook

Resto shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto shaman   Resto shaman Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:33 am

Zekial wrote:
i left my old guild as they were about to disband.

Then you wont enjoy your time here with us tbh Sad
Back to top Go down
https://pmguild.forumotion.com
Zekial
N3WB

Resto shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto shaman   Resto shaman Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:37 am

Tarook wrote:
Zekial wrote:
i left my old guild as they were about to disband.

Then you wont enjoy your time here with us tbh Sad

What i ment was that the guild stopped raiding and the guild leaders left, no one was online, Guild message said that if ppl wanted an active guild just leave and join another guild. So the guild wasnt disbanded but there were no ppl in it so i kinda left because of that.
If the guild is having a hard time i will ofc do my what i can as a member to keep the guild going.=)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Resto shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto shaman   Resto shaman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resto shaman
Page 1 of 1