Post Mortem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Post Mortem

Horde Guild on Dunemaul-EU

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Accepted] This World needs more [Chocolate] and maybe some white tauren?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Omnibus
Newcomer

[Accepted] This World needs more [Chocolate] and maybe some white tauren? Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] This World needs more [Chocolate] and maybe some white tauren?   [Accepted] This World needs more [Chocolate] and maybe some white tauren? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:15 pm

Info about yourself
Sex: M
Nationality: Dutch
Interrests: Pick-up trucks (cars in general), Timbersports, Cows (ye the animal), Soccer (goalkeeper),
Hobbies: cartoon drawing, gaming, choppin' wood Smile, barbecueing! (Eating in general Razz)
Other things you think we should know: I'm a 28 years Dutch guy who tries to find the right balance between WOW and RL. I seem pretty succesful (now and then). I graduated in animal sciences a few years ago, working as a veterinary feed advisor now. It's quite a busy job, sometimes takes up all my time. In the weekends I like playing around with my car (a '93 Dodge Dakota US import) or work at a friend's farm. When i'm off at the evening i like to play WOW and sometimes during the weekend as well. This is also my 'online' schedule, i don't have fixed times...

Info about your character
Character Name: Omnibus
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Omnibus
Character Class: Druid (feral)
Character Race: Tauren!

Your personal raiding experience
Pre-TBC
Zul'gurub: YES
AQ20: NO
Molten Core: YES too often
Blackwing Lair: Up till Vaelastrass
AQ40: NO
Naxxramas: NO

TBC
Karazhan: YES
Zul'aman: YES, lynx, bear, eagle
Gruul's Lair: YES (also once with you guys, on that wipe raid!) :S
Magtheridon's Lair: YES
Serpentshrine Cavern: YES, hydross, that blind dude
Tempest Keep - The Eye: YES, VR, Solarian, Kael'thas (almost forgot)
Hyjal Summit: YES, Rage
Black Temple: NO
Sunwell Plateau: NO

Raiding availability

you'll prob not take me for this... my life is a mess - im online often, but rarely on fixed or predicatble times... When Im online however, I will be more than willing to help and I don't really mind being on the spare list. If this means I cannot be a real raider, that's ok; Ill be your casual back-up, suits me even better... I take this char serious though, ill try to keep him geared to the best as possible.
T E X T W A L L

Supporters in Post Mortem
I hope some old guildies from Night Stalkers, daemone and prelude and I hope that Chocolateaddict Dakeshi (hence the teasing topic subject)

Internet Connection and your computers Memory and speed.
amy internet connection is perfect. Don't ask me about stats - im half a farmer. But it's good. Computer could be better, if i take it easy it's all fine. (Except for Shattlag) A new one is high on the priority list

Why should we invite you
I'm dutch. we lost from russia.

no serious. Im that regular nice guy, treat me with respect and i repay you in double. I have a matter of not being overdedicated for WOW, but i compensate that with a steady and non-retarded playing style. I've been on this game since the beginning already and I played both my chars (lvl 70 quite ok geared shammy -> Auran) from lvl 1.
I like to talk in gchat, with a proper code of conduct, allowing me to be a serious player with a sense of humour.

Why do you want to join us
I played with you guys by coincidence in Gruul's lair, because daemone asked me to offer myself as OT. It was fun, even if we wiped. You seemed nice at Ventrilo and raid was well organized

Your previous guilds
I've been in Iron Edge with Auran for a very very very long time, quite raidyish with 'm pre-tbc. It hurt to leave IE, but I left to Night Stalkers to play with my IRL buddies (Warhoof and Romanov) but unfortunately this very good guild disbanded. I tried the post-NS guilds, Blind Guardian and Second, but it was not all the same. Now i'm... alone.

Last Words
omnibus IS a cool name. Razz

Greetz,
Omni.
Back to top Go down
Dakeshi
Officer/Classleader
Dakeshi

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] This World needs more [Chocolate] and maybe some white tauren?   [Accepted] This World needs more [Chocolate] and maybe some white tauren? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 5:12 pm

I met omnibus in a karazhan pug, Being a cheerfull chocolate lover (Grr) who loves to have fun. Whiping a raid or to is just "BRB CHOCOLATE" if people say they will ress. Omnibus is a good players who wouldn't care of downsides of stuff as long as he get what he want in the end Smile He might not have the gear/Time to raid all the time but imo casualtrial him / friend rank him to see how he is Smile

My vote is clear: Give chocolate cow
Back to top Go down
Tarook
Admin
Tarook

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] This World needs more [Chocolate] and maybe some white tauren?   [Accepted] This World needs more [Chocolate] and maybe some white tauren? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:59 am

I will Trial you mate.
Don't let us down now! Wink
Back to top Go down
https://pmguild.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] This World needs more [Chocolate] and maybe some white tauren?   [Accepted] This World needs more [Chocolate] and maybe some white tauren? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] This World needs more [Chocolate] and maybe some white tauren?
Page 1 of 1