Post Mortem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Post Mortem

Horde Guild on Dunemaul-EU

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prikkur - Enhancement/Elemental Shaman Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
prikkur
N3WB

Prikkur - Enhancement/Elemental Shaman Application Empty
PostSubject: Prikkur - Enhancement/Elemental Shaman Application   Prikkur - Enhancement/Elemental Shaman Application Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 2:39 am

Info about yourself
Bartal Askersson Hansen
Sex:
Male
Nationality:
Faroese (autonomous province of the Kingdom of Denmark)
Interests:
hmm, now lets see. I like playing computer, reading manga and watching anime is a huge interest of mine. Don't mind taking a little walk now and then. I don't really know if I have any other specific interest :s
Hobbies:
Don't have any specific hobby, i think :S
Other things you think we should know:
uhm, I'm going to school at the moment (resembling the American Collage), so I might have bail raids because of homework >.< Other than that, I'm working at a gas-station every second weekend and practice handball (usually twice a week). Don't know if there are any other things I can tell you without it becoming to personal >.<

Info about your character
Character Name:
Prikkur
Armory Link:
profile on armory >.< - I'm currently in my elemental gear, so I'll just shortly describe my enhancement gear >.< My gear is mostly epic with some level 70 blues in it
*EDIT*
thought i should give some numbers on my enhancement gear, just in case :p... i have around 1474 ap , 171 hitrating and 22-23'ish crit% unbuffed.

Character Class:
Shaman
Character Race:
Tauren

Your personal raiding experience
Pre-TBC
Zul'gurub: Cleared
AQ20: Cleared
Molten Core: Cleared
Blackwing Lair: downed Razorgore, Vaelastrasz, Chromaggus and tried Nefarian
AQ40: None
Naxxramas: None

TBC
Karazhan: Cleared
Zul'aman: Downed Nalorakk and tried Akil'zon
Gruul's Lair: Cleared
Magtheridon's Lair: Cleared
Serpentshrine Cavern: Downed Lurker and Hydross
Tempest Keep - The Eye: Downed Void Reaver
Hyjal Summit: None
Black Temple: None
Sunwell Plateau: None

Raiding availability
Monday 19:00 - 23:00
usually yea
Tuesday 20:00 - 23:00
again, usually yea
Wednesday 19:00 - 23:00
at the moment I have handball practice Wednesday from 18:00-19:00 (I can be home around 19:30), but we end our practice in two weeks and after that, I don't know how the practice times are.
Thursday 19:00 - 23:00
usually yea

Supporters in Post Mortem
don't know anyone in Post Mortem Smile
Internet Connection and your computers Memory and speed.
hmm, our internet connection is 1mb/512kb. My computer has a 2Ghz duo core processor and 2GB ram
Why should we invite you
now that's a hard question >.< I don't really know what makes me stand out from the average pve player :p I love to farm instances, don't mind staying up late to make some progress and etc. etc. I can't say for sure, but I think I'm a nice player, and I try to help whenever I can :p Don't really know what else to say here >.<
Why do you want to join us
Now lets see. A real life friend of mine said he was going to apply to this guild, so I made an application with him >.< I'm in a guild now and since the raiding is stopped until august, I wanna join another guild, where I can see some new material in WoW :p
Your previous guilds
In Virtue - I was nothing more than a social member and didn't raid much :s
Berzerkers of Flame (current) - I was raiding here and got most of my gear in this guild. I stopped playing in early april, and haven't been online for two months and when I activated the account the other day, the guild was on summer vacation :p
Last Words
oh dear, don't know if I have anything to add to my application Surprised

*EDIT*
forgot to add to interests that I like to listen to music >.< Don't have any specific genre I listen to, although don't like rap and pop that much Smile

Last edited by prikkur on Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Trippin
Officer/Classleader

PostSubject: Re: Prikkur - Enhancement/Elemental Shaman Application   Prikkur - Enhancement/Elemental Shaman Application Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 4:17 am

Quote :
*EDIT*
forgot to add to interests that I like to listen to music >.< Don't have any specific genre I listen to, although don't like rap and pop that much Smile
I'm too tired too read the whole application now but i like that, I can absolutely not understand todays pop and hardly understand rap and hip hop. Laughing What happened to the good ol days when Pink Floyd and The Beatles was pop Question
Back to top Go down
prikkur
N3WB

PostSubject: Re: Prikkur - Enhancement/Elemental Shaman Application   Prikkur - Enhancement/Elemental Shaman Application Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:05 pm

yea, I know what you mean :p pop isn't like the good old days Smile I don't mind listening to the beatles and I have the album [Greatest Hits of the 80's] I believe it's called Smile And about rap and hip-hop, dno, just never liked it that much >.<
Back to top Go down
prikkur
N3WB

PostSubject: Re: Prikkur - Enhancement/Elemental Shaman Application   Prikkur - Enhancement/Elemental Shaman Application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 11:32 pm

I may seem unpatient now, but how are things looking for me ? have been looking on this apply for a real answer like each hour for the past two days, and I'm wondering if I should just drop post mortem and apply for another guild Surprised ain't gonna go all qq'ing in my bed if I get declined Surprised just give me the news fast, be they bad or good cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Littlejack
Going Good

PostSubject: Re: Prikkur - Enhancement/Elemental Shaman Application   Prikkur - Enhancement/Elemental Shaman Application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:23 am

If u dont like Hip-Hop and Rap u sux.Then u sure dont have my Vote lol!
Those apply is very Nice and i didnt read it but it looks nice Dunno what to say.
Tarook and Enstranzenga somethink like that he is called... they will bring Finaly Desidion
Bye
Back to top Go down
prikkur
N3WB

PostSubject: Re: Prikkur - Enhancement/Elemental Shaman Application   Prikkur - Enhancement/Elemental Shaman Application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:29 am

Littlejack wrote:
If u dont like Hip-Hop and Rap u sux.Then u sure dont have my Vote lol!

tche, okay, I take it half back, I can listen to SOME rap/hip-hop now and then (most likely to listen to it when winamp shuffles to it), but don't know any particulary song that I can refer to if I want to listen to some rap >.<

but still

classical music > rap/hip-hop by far in my eyes >.< would much rather listen to the beethovens 9th symphony than some rap song cheers geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prikkur - Enhancement/Elemental Shaman Application   Prikkur - Enhancement/Elemental Shaman Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prikkur - Enhancement/Elemental Shaman Application
Page 1 of 1