Post Mortem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Post Mortem

Horde Guild on Dunemaul-EU

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Closed] Daemone 70 Hunter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daemone
Officer/Classleader

[Closed] Daemone 70 Hunter Empty
PostSubject: [Closed] Daemone 70 Hunter   [Closed] Daemone 70 Hunter Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 9:24 am

Info about yourself
Sex: Male
Nationality:Cypriot-English
Interrests:Food nice wine and a good film
Hobbies:Swimming Reading and Playing wow;)

Info about your character
Character Name:Daemone
Armory Link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Daemone
Be Imba.hu Link:http://be.imba.hu/?zone=EU&realm=Dunemaul&character=Daemone have the extra hit when needed
Character Class:Hunter
Character Race:Blood Elf

Your personal raiding experience
Pre-TBC
Zul'gurub:Clear
AQ20:Clear
Molten Core:Clear
Blackwing Lair:Up to 4th boss
AQ40:
Naxxramas:

TBC
Karazhan:Clear (Raid Leaded many times)
Zul'aman:Clear (Raid Leaded many times)
Gruul's Lair:Clear (Raid Leaded many times)
Magtheridon's Lair:Clear (Raid Leaded many times)
Serpentshrine Cavern:Clear(Raid Leaded many times)
Tempest Keep - The Eye:Clear(Raid Leaded many times)
Hyjal Summit:3/9
Black Temple:4/5
Sunwell Plateau:

Raiding availability
Monday 19:00 - 23:00 Yes
Tuesday 20:00 - 23:00 Yes
Wednesday 19:00 - 23:00 Yes
Thursday 19:00 - 23:00 Yes

Supporters in Post Mortem Zariuz Privatekill and Ghostlike are the only ones i can think about

Internet Connection and your computers Memory and speed.My Internet connection is very good a 2mbit connection which is the best my country offers at the moment. I have 2 seperate rams on my laptop 2GB each and a Core Duo Processor Which both Have Speeds of 2.01GHZ

Why should we invite youAs I said earlier, I知 a dedicated player with skills. I can find out playing my class, do what I am told, and I can stay focused in stressed situations. I want to see end game bosses dead, and I知 more than willing to put an effort in reaching this goal. I知 not a loot whore. Epics are a tool to get further with raiding.I will also make sure i bring Flasks and pots to every raid as well as food buffs

Why do you want to join usI would like to join you so i can continue raiding and hopefully helping you to get into BT and SW and down the endgame bosses since that is under my opinion the point of wow

Your previous guilds Brotherhood Of Steel, Blacklight,Equillibrium,Revolution of Lemmings, Night Stalkers, Merciless Horde, Dreamers,Second

Last WordsHope you liked my application and maybe hope to see you around in the guild sooon
Back to top Go down
styltemar
(:;;:) SPIDER!

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] Daemone 70 Hunter   [Closed] Daemone 70 Hunter Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 1:35 pm

nice apply, but i think the hunter spot is closed atm Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Trippin
Officer/Classleader

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] Daemone 70 Hunter   [Closed] Daemone 70 Hunter Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 1:56 pm

Nice apply, nice experience, nice gear! But as said there are no hunter spots available. Crying or Very sad

One little note though.
Daemone wrote:

Why should we invite youAs I said earlier, I知 a dedicated player with skills. I can find out playing my class, do what I am told, and I can stay focused in stressed situations. I want to see end game bosses dead, and I知 more than willing to put an effort in reaching this goal. I知 not a loot whore. Epics are a tool to get further with raiding.I will also make sure i bring Flasks and pots to every raid as well as food buffs
Soulshooter wrote:

Why should we invite you
As I said earlier, I知 a dedicated player with skills. I can find out playing my class, do what I am told, and I can stay focused in stressed situations. I want to see end game bosses dead, and I知 more than willing to put an effort in reaching this goal. I知 not a loot whore. Epics are a tool to get further with raiding.

Is this some kind of "this is what you should write in your application-guide" from a forum or something? Just curious. Even the faulty/strange grammar is identical. "I can find out playing my class" Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] Daemone 70 Hunter   [Closed] Daemone 70 Hunter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Closed] Daemone 70 Hunter
Page 1 of 1